What is Waltonchain?
Waltonchain is the only truly decentralized platformcombining blockchain with the Internet of Things (IoT) via RFID technology. Their blockchain is implemented in the foundational layer, through their unique, patented RFID chips, which are able to read/write directly to the blockchain, creating a genuine, trustworthy, and traceablebusiness ecosystem, with complete data sharing and absolute information transparency.
• Waltonchain Whitepaper • Waltonchain Official Site • Waltonchain Official Medium • Waltonchain Github • Waltonchain Chinese Twitter • Waltonchain English Twitter • Waltonchain Korean Twitter • Waltonchain Slack • Waltonchain Telegram
• Waltonchain Explorer • Waltonchain Windows Wallet User Manual • Waltonchain Web Wallet User Manual • Waltonchain Blockchain Explorer User Manual • Waltonchain Progressive Mining Reward Program
- For all your mining needs • Unofficial Guardian Masternode Tracker • waltonchain.tech - Unofficial collection of news and useful resources
• >>> Waltonchain Organizational Chart <<<
• The Team (pt.I) • The Team - The Engineers (pt. II) • The Team - Angel Investors & Advisors (pt. III) • WaltonChain Office Tour • Meet the team #1: Xu Fangcheng • Meet the team #2: South Korean Team • Meet the team #3: Wei Songjie • Meet the team #4: Suk Ki Kim • Meet the team #5: Lin Herui • Meet the team #6: Bing Mok (CEO)
• Alibaba Cloud • China Mobile IoT Alliance • Xiamen Branch of China Telecom Corporation Limited • Zhangzhou Branch of China Telecom Corporation Limited • Fujian IoT Industry Association • "Smart Oceans" blockchain R&D project with Fujian Provincial Government • Air purification and smart monitoring project with Jinhu Provincial Government • Building "Blockchain Silicon Valley" with Taiwan Cloud and Fujian Provincial Government • Freyrchain • Huodull Technology • Ishijah • Loci • Shenzhen Card Cube Smart Technology co., Ltd • NIDS Sensor Technology • Mobius • Kaltendin • Yunnan Yunshanghuaxia Trading co., Ltd. • JU&KE Creative Design • ArtCrypto • Fanfangxiang Culture & Media co., Ltd. • Shenzhen M&A Association of Listed Companies • Septwolves • Fuguiniao • SMEN • Kehua • Lipson Plastic • Xiangyu Group • TANYU • JoeOne • Guangdong Original Clothing Trading Center • Lalabobo • Direct delivery • Fujian Soonbox Logistics Park • KISA and Korean IoT research centre • Korea University engineering department • Sungkyun Technologies • NH Tech • NC Technologies • NanKang City Furniture industry • Taiwan Cloud Association • Fuyao Glass Industry Group co., Ltd • Kediheng • Silictec • Sinolink Securites • Coinlink • Coinnest • SwftCoin • Jiangsu Zhongke Internet of Things Technology Venture Capital Co., Ltd. • Fujian C-TOP Electronics co., Ltd. • Foshan Haichen Technology co., Ltd. • Xiamen Aerolite Technology co., Ltd. • Aston
Waltonchain Government Affiliations Infographic Waltonchain Business Affiliations Infographic Summary of Some of Waltonchain's Government and Business Partnerships
• Freyrchain - Freyrchain
- The world’s first blockchain-based collectibles data authenticity platform
News and Awards
• Announcement on the WTC Wallet Android Release • Blockchain + Retail: the Product of the New Era • Waltonchain Brought You Smart Heated Insoles — the Most Eye-Popping Futuristic Tech • Waltonchain Invited to 2018 China IoT CEO Thousand Conference as China’s №1 Blockchain + IoT Company • Representative Director of NIDS (Korea) Professor Hwang Hak In Visited KEDIHENG • Organization Chart Update! • Waltonchain Provides Global Leading Blockchain + Cross-Border Logistics Solution • Citylink Awarded the Best Application Solution Award at the Annual IoT Star Award 2017 • Waltonchain Progressive Mining Reward Program • Waltonchain Initial GMN Airdrop • Good things comes to those who wait • Waltonchain Mainnet Official Launch • Waltonchain CEO Mo Bing announcing the official launch of Waltonchain Mainnet • Waltonchain Co-organized the Cross-Strait IoT Summit & 2018 Workshop on Advanced Wireless Communications, Networks, and IOT Applications • Waltonchain subsidiary, IOT Technology, Received Support Fund for Jimei District Xiamen City • Waltonchain’s First Child Chain Freyrchain Debuted at the 2018 TokenSky Blockchain Conference • Waltonchain Project Director Elected the Vice President of Fujian IoT Industry Association • Smart City Founders, Alibaba Cloud & Waltonchain Subsidiary Zhongchuan IoT, Sign Strategic Partnership • Waltonchain Affiliate, Citylink, Joins Hands with China Telecom to Promote the Xiamen Smart Community Pilot Project • Waltonchain Invited to attend 2018 IoT Industry Outlook and Policy Forum in Korea • Waltonchain Partners with Loci • RFID + IoT Global Leader, Waltonchain To Partner With Loci • Waltonchain to co-host Tokensky event • Waltonchain Affiliate Xiamen Citylink Technology Signed a Partnership with Zhangzhou Branch of China Telecom Corporation Limited • The summary for Waltonchain Annual Meeting — Blockchain Application Trends Forum themed “IoT Revolution, Common Future in the Chip Era” • Waltonchain CSO Mr. Huang Weihua signed a strategic agreement with SWFTCOIN CTO Mr. Ma Zhanlei • Announcement of the 2018 Waltonchain Annual Meeting with a Strategic Agreements Signing Ceremony • Waltonchain Won the 2018 Outstanding Blockchain Company Award of the 1st Summit Forum of Blockchain in Southeast Asia • Waltonchain is pleased to announce that we will be working with China Mobile IoT Alliance on a global initiative to incorporate Waltonchain IoT in 2018! • Waltonchain Project Director Lin Herui was Invited to Attend Beidou IoT Global Launch Conference & IoT Innovation and Development Conference • Waltonchain reaches strategic partnership with Coinnest to boost blockchain industry development • Nanjing Sleewa Information Technology Co., Ltd. Grand opening • World's First One-Click PoS + PoW Wallet/Miner • The Interview with Waltonchain CEO Dr. Mo Bing by Coinnest CEO Mr. Kim Ik Hwan Winded up with Great Success • Waltonchain Awarded the “Outstanding Blockchain Technology Service Provider in 2017" in China BTAS 2017 • Waltonchain was the feature presentation at the first-ever Coinlink investor meetup, Seoul • Professor Kim receives “Double-Hundred Project” Award • CAST-USA Members Visit Citylink • IOT Technology and Taiwan Cloud Service Association Signed a Cross-Strait Cooperation Agreement on Blockchain Talent Bases • Waltonchain joins hands with Coinlink to Promote the Development of Blockchain Industry • WTC is celebrating our 100th day of trading by introducing something revolutionary：Guardian Masternodes • Citylink wins the Outstanding Product award at the Global IoT Summit 2017 • Silictec (Quanzhou) Settled In Three Chuang Yuan, and Won the Start-Up Capital 3000000 Yuan • The Preliminary Results of the 2nd Session of China Blockchain Technology Innovation Application Competition Are Officially Released • Waltonchain Awarded a "Strait Elite Talents" award by the Fujian Provincial Government • KEDIHENG, a cooperative enterprise of Waltonchain project appeared in the Third China PoC Industry Chain Conference • Xu Fangcheng, the principal of a subsidiary of Silike Group- Jinjiang Silicon which is the Chinese technical support party of Waltonchain Foundation, participated in the microelectronics project docking meeting, and Deputy Mayor Wang gave guidance • Mr. Li Dejin, Vice-Governor of Fujian Province, Visited Chenglian and IOT (Walton chain Project) Booths • Waltonchain project team and Korea Korea University Engineering Department reached a cooperation intention • Waltonchain team entered into a strategic cooperation agreement with Guangdong Original Clothing Trading Center (OCTC) • Waltonchain circuit roadshow second station - Shenzhen station was successfully held • Invited to and attended CIFIT to display their IoT solutions - CIFIT is an international trade and investment showcase fair ran by the National Chinese Government
Ran out of space. See link to Press Coverage List.
• Waltonchain Annual Meeting Presentation Video • Waltonchain Introduction Video • Waltonchain Visit and Product Demo! (Part 1 of 2) - Boxmining • Waltonchain Interview and Demo (Part 2 of 2) - Boxmining • Waltonchain Coinnest Meetup with Mo Bing • Dr. Mo Bing's First Live Interview with Coinnest CEO • Waltonchain CEO Mo Bing announcing the official launch of Waltonchain Mainnet
List of AMAs
• First Reddit AMA - October 1, 2017 • Technical AMA - October 9, 2017 • Hardware AMA Summary - October 17,2017 • Extended Hardware AMA - October 24, 2017 • Retail Demo AMA - November 27, 2017 • Masternode AMA - December 7, 2017 • Slack AMA Live Thread - January 3, 2018 • Waltonchain Beta Release AMA Part 1 - January 5, 2018 • Waltonchain Beta Release AMA Part 2 - January 15, 2018 • Waltonchain February Q&A - February 18, 2018 • Waltonchain March AMA Part 1 - March 19, 2018 • Waltonchain March AMA Part 2 - March 27, 2018
• Waltonchain Work Progress in Q2 2018 • Waltonchain Work Progress in Q1 2018 • Waltonchain: New Logo · New IC strategy ·New Journey! • The Summary of Waltonchain in 2017 • Waltonchain Project Progress Report (Nov. – Dec. 2017) • Professor Kim Suk Ki Arrived at Xiamen for Project Review and to Provide Guidance • A letter to the waltonchain family • A Letter from Waltonchain Foundation • Waltonchain Alpha Version Internal Testing
• Waltonchain’s Bigger Picture: OBOR • Waltonchain: Ushering an Era of IoT Mass Market Adoption • What is Waltonchain and Why Should We Care? • Waltonchain and the Chinese Government: Cooperation, Collaboration and a Bright Future • Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Set For Success In 2018 - Invest in Blockchain
• Binance • Coinnest • HitBTC • LATOKEN • OKEx • Kucoin • COSS • Coinlink • Allcoin • Coinrail • Cobinhood
Frequently Asked Questions
Q：What's the Total Supply of Waltoncoin (WTC)? The Total Supply is 100 million coins with no further issuance in any case. The Max Supply is currently 70 million coins, with the remaining 30 million left to be mined over the course of many years. Currently, the Circulating Supply is around 25 million.
Q：I hear Walton is moving to its own blockchain? Main net has just been launched. Stay tuned for details about the token swap and transition to the new chain!
Q：How do I convert my ERC20 WTC tokens to the real thing? You can either leave your coins on the exchange, and they will take care of the switch for you, or you can leave them in your MEW wallet, and the team will provide details on how the tokens will be swapped over. Just sit tight! Details are coming.
Q: How do I move my WTC to MEW (or the new Walton Wallet)? For MEW: I. Send your WTC to your wallet address. II. Add a custom token using the information below: Address: 0xb7cb1c96db6b22b0d3d9536e0108d062bd488f74 Name: WTC Decimals: 18
For Walton Wallet: Do not send ANY coins to this wallet yet. Wait for instructions from the team. Once everything is safe, you will be able to just create a wallet on the Walton Wallet and send your coins to the public address generated.
Q：What if I want to keep them on my Ledger Nano? You can do that, and the team will still snapshot your wallet and copy it along with your coins; however, the the Ledger may not support WTC currently. Don't fret. Your coins are 100% safe. What that means is, if there is no Ledger support, the only way to transfer your coins out of the wallet will be to expose your Ledger's private key. I don't recommend doing this, as it will make the ledger no more secure than a paper wallet (still very secure, but a waste of money now). So basically, your coins are safe. You can still mine to the address. You just won't be able to move them until Ledger support comes. But if you really need access to the coins, you can break out the Ledger's private key on MEW and log into your wallet. Ledger support will come, we just don't know exactly when. Walton is also making their own Walton hardware wallets.I'll update this with more information as it comes.
Q：My GMN is on MEW. Will I ever be able to secure GMN in a hardware wallet? As you know, moving your GMN will void your Guardian status because it is attached to the wallet containing at least 5000 WTC; however, the team has stated that they are working on a solution for this and have reassured us that our coins will be safe. We will have to wait for more information regarding whether the transferring of a GMN to a new address will be possible in the future.
Q：What is the utility of WTC? What gives the coin value? In the WaltonChain Ecosystem WTC will have multiple functions: • Issuing sub chains • Dividend interest • Credit and mortgage system • Distributed asset exchange • Distributed voting and governance system. More in depth coverage of each point here
Q: Is Waltonchain a platform? Yes. Waltonchain is a smart contract platform that will have ICOs and dApps.
Q: But I thought Walton just tracked clothing in the supply chain. What else can it do? Walton is capable of implementation in smart cities, smart waste management systems, and things of that nature. That's certainly beyond supply chain. Walton isn't so much a "supply chain" coin as it is a Big Data coin. The RFIDs are used to gather data, which is very useful in supply chain management. But it can also be used to combine with smart devices and make an Internet of things network.
Q: Why does this need a blockchain? "It is difficult for the Internet of things under the current central structure to accomplish real autonomous cooperation and effective transactions, because the relevant parties of such cooperation and transactions often belong to different stakeholders with complex and uncertain trust relationships. Therefore, the collaboration and transactions of the current Internet of Things devices can only be carried out under the same trust domain. That is to say, the devices to collaborate and trade must be provided or verified by the same Internet of Things service provider, which significantly reduces the true commercial value of the Internet of Things applications." (Page 2 of the Whitepaper) To expand, counterfeiting is an obvious answer to this question. There needs to be a way to truly authenticate an item. Blockchain is that answer. Walton's blockchain also removes data silos. Companies won't have to manage any database anymore. Everything is handled by Walton. Walton uses child chains which are separate from the parent chain. Companies can keep proprietary information secret and private on their child chain, and only broadcast necessary information to the parent chain for public viewing. Blockchains make the sharing of info between companies easy and fast, too. And then obviously, blockchains have perfect transparency and are immutable. Smart contracts are also extremely useful. In the supply chain industry, after perfectly counting and storing inventory, things can be auto-ordered and paid for simultaneously with wtc, just as an example. Your mind can come up with a whole host of other ideas related to automation. Furthermore, decentralized, transparent, and immutable data for things like smart waste management systems, which Walton has designed, and air-pollution monitoring systems in smart cities would benefit greatly from the blockchain, for reasons explained in the first point from the whitepaper. You could also imagine on the customer end that wanting to know where all their goods come from is important. This is in line with counterfeiting, but also with things more benign. Imagine wanting to return an item to a store, but can't remember which grocery store it was from. Lots of simple improvements like that are all use cases for blockchain.
Q: What are the 6 child chains rumored to launch around Main Net? One is a Smart City contracted by a local Korean govt. monitoring air particles (no further specifics). Another is based in the agriculture industry (no further specifics), and another is Freyrchain, a culture and arts chain. The other three have not been revealed yet.
Q: I heard Waltonchain has patented technology. What are the patents? The Walton team has filed filed for 13 patents, 7 of which have been approved so far. The patents cover many inventions in chip design, but the main one of interest is the Transaction ID-reading RFID chip with memory storage. This allows the blockchain to be implemented in the Foundational layer through the RFIDs themselves. The chips can generate their own random ID hash within a secure Key Generation Center within the chip, and the hash along with the data are uploaded simultaneously to the blockchain via their RFID reader. This makes WaltonChain fully decentralized and secure.
Q：What are the advantages of the RFID IC tag chip designed in this project? Existing RFID chip industry cannot meet the development of Internet of Things applications, especially applications for the Value Internet of Things: • There are few options available while the prices are high • The transmission power and stability need to be improved • The reception sensitivity is low • The anti-interference ability is poor and the transmission power is low • The existing RFID ICs have many problems such as high power consumption, poor matching with antennae, and difficult system integration, etc.
The project’s IC design has the following significant advantages: • High security: The chip integrates asymmetric random password pair generation logic, uses a core asymmetric encryption algorithm with independent intellectual property rights, and an optimized design without increasing the cost and power consumption of the chip, enabling higher communication security • Tamper-resistant: A dedicated storage space is integrated into the tag chip for the storage of hash value of tag status and key information • Optimized anti-collision design: The chip uses a binary tree anti-collision algorithm with independent intellectual property rights and a time division multiple access design, significantly improving the tag recognition success rate and the number of identifiable labels at the same time • High sensitivity: The chip uses an optimized noise suppression technology to improve the noise figure at the receiving end and the overall receiver sensitivity, which plays an important role in increasing the recognition success rate • Good compatibility: The chip can achieve high-frequency and ultra-high frequency functions at the same time, so the end customer can read the information through their smart phone and inquire about reliable product information • Long lasting: The chip adopts a low voltage and low power-consumption design, allowing the chip to last more than 20 years
Q：How much do the chips cost? Waltonchain in a nutshell with COO Monitor Chan: "We develop and produce hardware such as chips ourselves. This really differentiates us from other companies at the moment. Basically, Silitec, our technical support company, was founded in 2015 and is specialized in manufacturing chips. They already have a R&D team of around 20+ people, so in that way we are not 'increasing' cost. Next important detail is that Waltonchain’s blockchain technology is written into our chips. This means that unlike traditional RFID chips that have their own specific ID and cost around $0.15 to $0.20, the chips we develop will be below 5 cents. With the volume of sales increasing, the overall cost will spread over many units, and the system's cost and ID’s cost will go down consequently, or simply put, economics of scale will do the work."
Q：I need help with mining. What resources are out there? WaltonchainMining
is for this purpose. Community members here have done testing with many different configurations and have provided ample information for anything you need with setting up your cpu/gpu rig.
Q：How many GMNs are left? The Waltonchain Explorer now tracks these addresses.
Q：Who are the Knights? • u/fent11
• Crypto Buff (telegram)
Go to Settings > Security and uncheck the Unknown Sources option. Unless Google improves its safeguarding capabilities, any infected clone of a legitimate application or some derivative of a spywa KEPServerEX provides a REST-based API that enables users to remotely apply programmatic changes to the configuration via third-party client applications (including SCADA, HMI, IoT applications, and simple web applications). These changes include adding, editing, reading, and deleting objects (such as channels, devices, and tags) in the server. Binary is more efficient than JSON because it is faster to decode. And, as the name suggests, compact binary is a space‑efficient format. JSON is, of course, human and browser friendly. Thrift also gives you a choice of transport protocols including raw TCP and HTTP. Raw TCP is likely to be more efficient than HTTP. However, HTTP is firewall, browser, and human friendly. Third-party whitelisting services exist and are sometimes employed by enterprises seeking to ease the management burden that’s associated with the process. These services are often reputation-based, using technology to give ratings to software and network processes based on their age, digital signatures, and rate of occurrence. The Clipper proposal sought to have all strong encryption systems retain a copy of keys necessary to decrypt information with a trusted third party who would turn over keys to law enforcement upon proper legal authorization. We found at that time that it was beyond the technical state of the art to build key escrow systems at scale. Governments kept pressing for key escrow, but Internet firms ... "Binary" or "digital" options are options that pay a pre-determined, fixed amount, depending on whether or not an event occurs at the time the Binary Option expires. binary options can have only one of two possible outcomes and allow the client to take a simple "Yes or No" approach. Like traditional options, binary options are based on an underlying asset such as currencies, commodities, or ... The best online project management tool to manage your projects is monday.com. It is a highly capable and customizable cloud-based project management software best known for features, such as advanced scheduling tools, effective collaboration & communication, efficient task management & team monitoring, and comprehensive visualized reports. It might get unwittingly sent to a third party like in the above example, exposed in the Referer header if the user clicks a link to an external website, or logged in the site’s logs. Cookies are a better choice for this purpose since they don’t risk exposure in this way. It is also common to see session identifiers sent in custom HTTP headers and even in body arguments of POST requests ... A new strategy for sending acoustic waves through water could potentially open up the world of high-speed communications to divers, marine research vessels, remote ocean monitors, deep sea robots ... 12 Best Remote Monitoring Software 1. Atera. Topping our best remote monitoring software list is Atera, an all-around MSP toolbox that comes with various business tools for remote PC monitoring and management, ticketing, customer management and automation. With its RMM module, you can enable on-demand IT support for your business through ...
Best Binary Options Trading Software 2017 - Best Binary Options Autotrading Robot for 2017 Monitoring all the binary options markets is requires much time and knowledge of binary Options trading ... Jeff Mulligan, COO of Astec Safety Inc, sees that working with iTel has made good strategic sense – while you can always just go with the company that has bi... Listen hundreds of book summaries in Hindi, download yebook app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yebook.yebook Chaho to mujhe Instagram par... Binary Options Trading Signals Live! http://db0f6oelxa2j8zk9ujmfqozanf.hop.clickbank.net/ Ranked As The #1 Live Trading Room For Forex & Binary Options http:... #Car-Box# / #DarBox# #orange#/ internet wifi sur votre voiture https: ... Best Binary Options Strategy 2020 - 2 Minute Strategy LIVE TRAINING! - Duration: 43:42. BLW Online Trading Recommended for ... Certain types of Paid Services allow you to purchase or rent individual items of content made available by third parties. You may view rentals or purchases when online, with a broadband connection ... AdRev for a 3rd Party (on behalf of Soundtrack Records (Soundtrack Records)); CMRRA, UMPI, LatinAutor, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., UMPG Publishing, and 1 Music Rights Societies Show more Show less ... Binary Options are simply investments which you make based on whether the current price of an asset will rise or fall by the expiration time. Try Our 14 Day - $14 Trial! Monitoring all the binary options markets is requires much time and knowledge of binary Options trading which most beginning traders (as well as seasoned binary options traders) simply don’t ... In this video we will show you how to setup the Wi-Fi of the ECO-0550 using an Apple/iOS device. Royalty free music from https://www.fesliyanstudios.com.